- - tracking site traffic, and generating visitor statistics and visitor behavior on websites
- running websites.
- The collection of cookies for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 shall be treated as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of the legitimate reason - the legitimate interest of the Administrator, and it is permitted by Article 6 (1) (f) Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) Ordinance").
- Cookies that are collected to measure site traffic and generate statistics on visitor traffic and visitor behavior on the web are considered in a bulk and therefore anonymous form that does not allow individual identification.
- Collected cookies are processed by other processors: Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- You can find information about browsers and how to set cookies preferences on the following websites: