Rotational molding is a modern technology that uses heat and biaxial rotation. During the process, a hollow mold is filled with material (polyethylene) in powder form, then it is slowly rotated, so that the material sticks to the walls of the mold. Beside polyethylene, also polypropylene is often used.
Our company uses moulds whose diameter is up to 3500 mm, which is complies with the volume of 12 000 liters. We are capable to both use the costumers' moulds and manufacture moulds according to customer's requirements.
In case of difficult-shaped products, a mould is made by CNC machines. In order to meet our customers' quality requirements, our control system is certificated to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Characteristic of technology and products
- possibility of incorporating various pivots, nuts, screws, logos, inscriptions etc.,
- huge volume (up to thousands of litres),
- relatively cheap moulds, favourable production from 100– 500 pieces a year,
- weldless product,
- no inner tention,
- various colors,
- chemical durability,
- possible to recycle.
Area of application:
- consumer goods,
- automotive industry,
- civil engineering,
- mechanical engineering,
- sports equipment,
- water tanks, fuel tanks, chemical tanks, powdery material tanks,
- covers, lids, wings, spoilers,
- boxes, cases, shelters, stands,
- spill pallets, containers,
- mobile toilets, septic tanks, water purifiers,
- playground slides, children's vehicles
- flowerpots, lamp covers,